So, you may have noticed it’s been a week since my last post. I promise I’ve been practicing gratitude. It’s just been a long week and I kept forgetting to post. I’m not going to try to reconstruct everything I’ve been grateful for in the past week, but I’ll give you some highlights.
- nice weather
- chatting with friends far away
- watching episodes of Saved by the Bell on Netflix and reminiscing about my childhood
- lunch with friends on Friday
- pansies, a begonia, rosemary, mammoth sunflower seeds, and a wildflower seed mix all waiting to be planted.
- taking the time to clean my house
And most of all, this week I’ve been deeply, deeply grateful for God’s faithfulness and presence in my life. I’ve had kind of a hard time dealing with my life this week, but I also felt continually assured of God’s all-sufficient grace.